Home

G80 RPO code

The optional locking differential (RPO G80) enhances the traction capability of the rear axle by combining the characteristics of a limited-slip differential and the ability of the axle shafts to lock together when uneven traction surfaces exist. The differential accomplishes this in 2 ways RPO Code: Description: Ratio: G11: Transaxle Final Drive: 2.56: G44: Axle Rear: 3.07: G72: Axle Rear: 2.14: G75: Axle Rear: 3.62: G76: Positraction Rear: G80: Axle. In all GM light duty trucks, the G80 code indicates the vehicle is installed with the Eaton G80 locking rear differential. The G80 code in passanger cars indicates LSD. They are 2 completely different systems RPO: Axle Type: G76 Rear Axle (Posi) G80 Positraction G81 Positraction (Rear) G86 Limited Slip (Rear) G87 8.5 Ring Gear G89 7.5 Ring Gea

list of rpo codes/option codes for chevy pontiac oldsmobile | Option Tag Locations | Link To Us Option Code Lists GM RPO Codes- 0 through 4 GM RPO Codes- 5 through 9 G80 : AXLE POSITRACTION, LIMITED SLIP G81 : POSITRACTION REAR AXLE G82 : AXLE REAR, 4.56 RATI I'm honestly kind of surprised there isn't a sticky with RPO codes for the different generations of trucks already. The ones I'm aware of so far are: KNP, UY7, VR4, Z71, Z82, Z85 and then G80 and F44, but I'm not certain weather those are OBS or NBS or both. Anyway, thanks for any help as always (RPO) Master List Use this information to interpret the RPO numbers on the vehicle's Service Parts Identification (SPID) label. VPPSGMOptionsActiveOnly_1111200 OptCode OptCont Opt OptFamOpt OptNounName OptDesc ActionDat OpReOwActivityStatus 001 34660 P RAT MRATIO 3.70 910409 E T T The RPO codes identify the base model of the vehicle along with options such as paint color, engine, infotainment system, wheels, etc. In some cases, the RPO has become so identifiable to a specific vehicle that the code has become a part of the vehicle's model name: Camaro Z28, Silverado Z71, Corvette Z06, Corvette ZR1

G80 RPO Code GM Truck Club Foru

GMD Gmad Plants (plant Code) (GM owned assembly plants) GM19 BLACK EXTERIOR COLOR GU6 Axle Rear, 3.42 Ratio G80 Axle Positraction, Limited Slip G87 Ring Gear, 8.50 Inch J41 Brake System, Pwr, Frt Disc, Rr Drum, Cast Iron J50 Brake System, Power K05 Heater Eng, Block K09 Generator, 120 Amp K34 Cruise Control, Automatic, Electronic LC2 Engine, 3. GM has a half dozen RPO codes that cover the various limited slip offerings. The G80 code can be other options but the most common differential that will be under the diff cover of a car with the G80 RPO will be the Eaton Gov-lock. If you can disprove this with something more than anecdotal evidence I'd love to hear it Often referred to as the G80 for its order code, the rear axle locks automatically if one wheel starts to spin, enabling both rear wheels to propel the truck. The added traction lets a 2WD pickup. •Look for the RPO code G80 on your SPID sticker on the inside of the rear trunk. •Look for a metal tag stuck on one of the external bolts of the differential. Sometimes this tag falls off, or is lost during differential maintenance. •Jack the rear of the car up so both rear wheels are off the ground. Rotate one of the rear wheels manually Two of us have shown u the RPO G80 designation is simply a GM code for a traction enhanced diff, either limited slip or locking. Why don't u show us where it says G80 means locker only and G?? means limited slip only

Where can I find the 2007 Saturn RPO Codes to make sure this is correct? Model ZMG67, 41U (primary color), 025 (trim), Options, FE9, G80, LNF, MX0, PO5, QSL, US9, U2K, 025, 19T, 41U, SRE (Order Type). Where can I make sure these codes match what I ordered? I know I am at 1100 as far as order codes about two or three weeks ago. Number 10 on the. Step 1 - Check differential code. For the 96-06 Silverado's, the factory limited slip differential will have a code of G80. The RPO code should be listed inside the glove box. If you purchased the truck used or can't find the code, proceed to Step 2 for another form of testing. Figure 3 74 Posts. Discussion Starter · #1 · Mar 22, 2011. I was just looking up and going over the RPO codes from my Glove Box label and had a question about my differential. Looking at the code YD3 - Drivers Selectable Locking Rear (rear lockers) I was wondering just what that really means. The rear axle is a GT4 3.73 ratio Feb 21, 2011. Posts. 65. Reaction score. 0. right on my buddy has a 99 z71 truck with the g80 and factory 4.10s and pulled my wrecked tahoe on a car trailer... we loaded the truck on the trailer a week before... and there was about 2 1/2 to 3 ft of snow that wasnt driven on yet and that s.o.b yanked it out and didnt miss a beat and it made me a.

GM RPO Codes - Axle Ratio Identification - West Coast

1. G80 RPO code on our vans. A limited slip differential allows the axles to spin at slightly different speeds. A limited slip was never an option from the factory with Astro/Safari vans. Unfortunately GM decided to use the G80 RPO code for different things on the cars versus the trucks/vans, so that can cause some confusion. Factory Traction Adders
  2. There is an option code label in the glove box, rear axle options begin with a G G80 Differential, heavy-duty locking rear G80 Differential, automatic locking rear G80 Differential, heavy-duty automatic locking rear G80 Differential, limited slip rear G80 Differential, limited slip G80 Differential, locking, heavy-duty, rear.
  3. Re: G80 fluid type. Jul 10 2017, 11:45pm. The G80 and a LS Diff are 2 completely different animals. The G80 uses Any 75W90 oil with no Additives. A LS diff has to have the additive in it for the clutch packs to function properly. The G80 is a Mechanically Locking Differential that engages when one wheels spins at a certain RPM mechanically.
  4. Location: Main Index » Forum Index » Trucks-Vans-SUV » 88-98 Fullsize Trucks, Vans, Suburbans, Blazers, Tahoes » G80 RPO code question. FusionBB™ Version 2.1 ©2003-2006 InteractivePHP, Inc
  5. G80 GOV-LOC Rear Axle . NOTE! The RPO CODE on the sticker only shows which rear axle was installed at the factory. If you are not the original owner of your van you don't know for sure if the axle has been replaced or not. The only way to be SURE what your rear axle ratio is will be to look at the actual factory code stamped on the axle itself

If it is the G80 RPO code, it is not Limited Slip. It should be a true Locker. No additive required. Possibly a Syn Oil, but no additive. My truck has the G80 and it has locked a few times on quick starts or on road paint when wet RPO Codes RPO code is a combination of three alphanumeric characters that refers to a specific option or modification to the vehicle as built during production. RPO codes identify the base model of the vehicle along with options such as paint color, engine, infotainment system, wheels, etc

That plus the fact that GM uses the same G80 rpo code for both, which adds to the confusion. Limited slip differentials (aka Posi) are normally installed in performance cars. The only truck to ever get one (known as RPO G86) is the Quadrasteer, QS was a Dana axle. A locker was inappropriate for the QS There's a lot of conflicting info about whether or not to use a posi or limited-slip additive to the gear oil when filling a G80 (Eaton Gov-Loc) differential in a GM truck. Much of the confusion likely comes from the fact that the G80 RPO code is also used to indicate posi or limited slip differentials in car applications, but in trucks it is.

GM RPO Axle Code List | GM Axle Gear Ratio Lookup

RPO Codes / Detailed Option List. Jump to Latest $960 JL9 Four Wheel Anti-Lock Brakes $400 G80 Limited-Slip Rear Differential $195 PD5 18 x 8.5 Chromed Aluminum Wheels $795 QF8 18 x 8.5 Polished Aluminum Wheels $545 US8 AM/FM Radio w/CD and MP3 Player $195 US9 AM/FM Radio w/6-disc CD Changer and MP3 Player $495 UQ3 Monsoon Premium. GVW RATING 6,900 LBS. C60. HVAC SYSTEM AIR CONDITIONER FRT, MAN CONTROLS. C69. YSTEM RR AIR CONDITIONER. DF5. MIRROR I/S R/V LT SENSITIVE, COMPASS, O/S TEMP DISPLAY. DH2. MIRROR I/S FRT VAN LH & RH, ILLUM, WITH DUAL SUNSHADE Look for the RPO code G80 on your SPID sticker on the inside of the rear trunk. Look for a metal tag stuck on one of the external bolts of the differential. Look for the rear axle code. For 1986 Models (and we believe this applies to all SS's 1985 and up): 2TF indicates a non-limited slip 3.73 differential. 2TH indicates a limited slip.

G80 Rpo Code - 1999-2013 Silverado & Sierra 1500 - GM

1. 424 Posts. #100 · Apr 14, 2014. GM uses RPO code G80 to indicate when a vehicle has some form of a traction enhanced diff. For example, when G80 is found on a GM car's SPID sticker (Camaro for example), the diff is usually a version of a limited slip traction enhanced diff
  2. G80 is not only an RPO code for the GM locker, but it is also a model code for a specific Eaton locker. So what im saying is Eaton makes the G80 locker for GM AND GM uses the code G80 in their options description RPO code as G80
  3. Note that the ring gear size code is NOT a RPO code that would appear on the vehicle RPO code list. Only the main gear option would appear (such as GU4 or GU5, for example, and G80 for posi). The ring gear codes (ie: 2LX) are actually part of the axle identification code used internally by GM
  4. Here is a link to a site that has all the RPO codes for the GM products. For the front and rear differentials you are looking for the GUx, GTx and G80 codes. You will find the RPO tags on your van in either the glove box or on the passenger door jamb
  5. rpo code explanation/description; al2: seat, power lumbar : ap9: venience : aq9: eat frt bkt, luxury : au8: ock control, entry remote entry, specific frequenc
  6. General Motors Regular Production Order (RPO) Codes. RPO: FY: LY: DIVISIONAL RPO DESCRIPTION : E24: 84 : 87: DOORS,HINGED CARGO SIDE: E26 : 8
  7. Hi folks, Looking through the RPO codes in my glovebox, I learned that I have 3.73s, and a G80 locker. I have opened the rear diff and it did not look like a locker. Here's a pic

GM RPO Axle Code List GM Axle Gear Ratio Looku

on a trip to the scrap yard yesterday, i did look at a couple 95 s10 blazers that had the rear differential cover off. according to the rpo codes, both were g80. they look like different units to me. at 40 bucks for the whole axle, which, if either, would be the one to pull Look for RP0 code G80 in your glovebox (on the sticker) to see if your vehicle came with one from the factory.Showing the EATON G80 locking differential work.. Requires (G80) locking differential when (Z82) Trailer Package is ordered. A1 A1 S KL9 Automatic Stop/Start S S S S S RPO Code Ref. Only RPO Code Description 1 - Available on Crew Cab C*10543. 1966-1972 Oldsmobile. RPO Codes, Descriptions, and Applications. The General Motors Regular Production Option (RPO) codes are a series of 3 alphanumeric characters that identify specific equipment or features a vehicle had installed at the factory. These codes appear in various locations, including the Body Tag mounted to the cowl in the engine. pulled my glove box and sat down with some free time to check out my RPO codes finally. All stuff I either found out, or is pretty plainly noticable. But one or two here and there gave me some good insight. Somehow a few of them wern't listed on the PDF I downloaded with the codes. I still need: BQ3. BZY. FLT. NF2

You can typically find your RPO code on driver side door panel or glove box. General Motors rear end differentials are referred to by the diameter of the ring gear, i.e. 7.5 inch, 8.5 inch, 10.5 inch. Our experts will help you find the correct ring and pinion set for your particular application. Give us a call at 800-216-1632 to get started 1988 Chevy Camaro RPO Codes. From 1984 to 1990 Chevrolet attached a service parts identification label (SPID) or RPO Codes list to the lid or to the inside of the center console. (This is not a complete list. Most standard equipment is not listed. The RPO WE2 Grand National Appearance Package includes the following codes, along with what the actual code represents specifically: . Code Description. AR9 Front Bucket Seats. BD1 Rocker Panel Molding Delete. BV8 Black Outside Door Handle. BX1 Hood Ornament Delete. BX5 Black Drip Rail Moldings. BY4 Grand National Instrument Panel Name Plate

Locate the RPO code tag attached to the inside of the glove compartment. On the bottom of the RPO tag, there are a series of three-position, alphanumeric codes. Axle designations are found within the G grouping, with G76, G80 and G81 used to designate limited slip, or positraction rear differentials It doesn't help that GM used the G80 RPO code to designate both posi/limited slip differentials (on cars) AND Eaton Gov-Lock locking differentials (found on trucks). My personal conclusion after spending around 10 hours on the subject reading forum conversations, phone calls, opinions and hypothesis's I could find, and like you said following. The poster goodoleboy has an '89 Chevy 2500, the LD or HD 3/4 ton pickup RPO G80 is the flyweight governnor with clutch plates. The only difference between the LD and HD 2500 axle is one is a semi-floating and the 2500HD is a true HD full-floating design 1992 Camaro RPO Breakouts & Model Specifics. 1992 Z28 Special Performance Package Other Views: RS Convertible NOT DONE YET. Engine: Base engine was LG4 305 w/ 4 barrel Quadrajet. Dual exhaust. Transmission: Clutch: 10.34 inches Rear Axle: Positraction (G80) manditory when equiped with 4 wheel disc brakes. Brakes: J65 4 wheel disc brakes available. Suspension: Stiffer bracing and bushing. A rare optioned 1990 G92code Tuned Port IROC-Z Camaro with the DX3 (decal & stripe delete) code, and also the GU5 code (3.42 gears) and N10 (performance exhaust) and a few other goodies. The 1990 model year, with manual 5-speed and equipped G92 and 1LE packages, included the fastest production models of the 1985-90 five liter (305 cubic inch.

What makes a Z71 a Z71? Is mine a Z71

Free Flow RPO Code Ref. Only RPO Code Description 1 - Available on Crew Cab T*10543 models. Crew Cab SLT 4SA1 Denali 5SA1 D07 Console, floor mounted, with cup holders, cell phone storage, power cor CODE* YEAR. DESCRIPTION. NOTES. AAA. 1996. Factory Tinted Windows . AH3. 1996. Adjuster, 4-Way Manual, Driver Seat. Part of 1SB. AK5. 1996. Restraint System Front. 1990 Chevy Camaro RPO Codes. From 1984 to 1990 Chevrolet attached a service parts identification label (SPID) or RPO Codes list to the lid or to the inside of the center console. (This is not a complete list. Most standard equipment is not listed. GMD - GMAD PLANTS (PLANT CODE) GU6 - AXLE REAR, 3.42 RATIO G80 - Limited slip differential G87 RING GEAR, 8.50 INCH J41 BRAKE SYSTEM, PWR, FRT DISC, RR DRUM, CAST IRON J50 - Power brakes, front disk K09 - GENERATOR, 120 AMP K34 - Cruise control, electronic LC2 - 3.8L (231cid) sfi turbocharged v6 with intercooler (Req Y56+C60, nc with WE2

RPO Codes.com- GM option codes,GM rpo codes,General Motors ..

Figuring the RPO Color Codes, these codes are 2 numbers followed by a letter or number. The first two numbers indicate the color eg. 41=Black, see above paint chart, Other Colors not included above: Regular Production Options (RPO) Description Code Resources: Amos Press Inc. Catalog of FIREBIRD ID Numbers 1967-199 Here's all the G codes I have, and some H's too.... G50 - Rear Heavy Duty Springs G51 - Rear Extra Capacity Springs G60 - Rear Main And Auxiliary Springs (30 model series only) G80 - Locking Rear Differential GT4 - 3.73 Rear Axle Gear Ratio GT5 - 4.10 Rear Axle Gear Ratio HC2 - 2.76 Rear Axle Gear Ratio HC4 - 4.56 Rear Axle Gear Rati

Rear Axle Code example: CB G 112 1 E (CB = Ratio, G = Plant, 112 = 112th day of year, 1 = shift, E = Positraction Source) Assembly Plant Codes Buick - B Buffalo - C Cadillac - D Detriot Gear & Axle - G GM of Canada - K Warren, MI - W Oldsmobile - O Pontiac - P Pontiac/Canada - M Shift: D or 1 = Day shift| N or 2 = Night shift Positraction. G80 is the rpo code for the factory locking diff... if I remember correctly, the rpo code for limited slip was different for the 4-wheel steer vehicles. Cheers. 2012 GMC 3500HD 4X4 CC/LB, LML, SLE+, Quick Silver Metallic, PML Diff Cover, B&W Gooseneck w/ Companion..

On an unrelated note, it looks like I havethe GT4 code in my '98 Blazer 4-door, and the G80. More results from www.s10forum.com Rear End Ratio RPO Codes Here [Archive] - FSC - Chevy Truck Forum. Rear Axle Codes (RPO - Found on tag in glove box) GU2= 2:73 ratio GU4= 3:08 ratio GU5= 3:23 ratio GU6= 3:42 ratio GT4= 3:73 ratio GT5= 4:10 ratio GQ1= Open Differential Rear Axle G80= Positraction/Locking Rear Axle (usually is next to the ratio code on tag) Carrier Breaks: 2:73-3.08 ; 3.23-4.10 (3.08 and lower will not fit in 3.23 and higher. Crankshaft Coalition Wiki -- hot rod tech article Reading the list of RPO codes in a 2009 Chevrolet Silverado.This is a link to the RPO code master list: http://www.silveradosierra.com/resources/file/3817Wan.. GM RPO Axle Codes. 93-02 General Dealer Introduction: 9/27/74 G80, Positraction, rear axle, 8,957, 49.00. Nova Rear Axle Codes. For information about how to change the gears in your rear axle, If you've changed your gears or added a different wheel and tires.

RPO Codes List GMC Truck Foru

RPO CODES 1973 - 1987 (Regular Production Option) G80 - Locking Rear Differential. GT4 - 3.73 Rear Axle Gear Ratio. GT5 - 4.10 Rear Axle Gear Ratio Some of these codes were different for various years, and changed over the years too. I will be adding to this list as I get more info. I make no claims that they are 100% accurate in every way RPO code list with g. G01. G0

Joined Nov 4, 2010. ·. 4,137 Posts. #5 · Jan 12, 2020. The codes are generic so a G80 code which is the code for a positraction rear end applies to all GM built cars . Sounds to me like the tech doesn't know his *ss from a hole in the ground . If you want to find out any other codes you can google them or there are lists on the forum just go. The G80 code is the posi... the rear gear ratio can be determined by counting the number of drive shaft turns to rotate the rear wheels one revolution while rear axle is up on jack stands and tranny in neutral.. Here are the RPO Codes form my car. I was going home from work one day when I stopped by the local GM dealer, where my friend Kevin works, and asked him to look up the VIN to see if we could get the RPO codes. G80: AXLE POSITRACTION: LIMITED SLIP: IPB: TRIM: INTERIOR DESIGN (PB) J65: BRAKE SYSTEM: POWER, FRONT & REAR DISC PLANT CODE: ST. Some options, such as RPO-NC8 and RPO-ZL1, were deleted before the end of 1969 production. Chevrolet records also indicate the following sales; RPO-A02 Tinted Windshield (2,536 sold.) Although priced separately, many enthusiasts generally believe the RPO-JL8 four-wheel disc brake system was only sold in combination with the Z28 or SS models

As far as your rear end RPO codes, the GU4 does mean 3.08, but the G94 does not mean 3.31 (for your EL Camino anyways). An 87 had 4 options for rear end, which was 2.41, 2.56, 2.73 and 3.08. For example, my codes are GU4 for 3.08, G80 for posi, and G92 for performance G80 REAR AXLE - POSITRACTION G86 REAR AXLE - NO SPIN G87 REAR AXLE - POWER LOCK G94 REAR AXLE - 3.31 RATIO . RPO -- DESCRIPTION H01 Rear Axle- 3.07 Ratio 1973 TO 1987 RPO CODES. A THROUGH M N THROUGH Z. AA3 Windows - Deep Tint, Side Windows Only AB2 Fixed Glass - Left Side. DriveTrain: 4WD w/ G80 Rank: Expedition Rated. Re: WHAT IS RPO CODE ZW7 (PREMIUM SUSPENSION) ? by jmlock » Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:39 pm . CHI-TOWN wrote:The change to 2.5 MarkMC w/ BDS 55619 was the best money spent. I drive 90% higway and I was afraid it would negatively impact my work commute. Its been great Only RPO Code are for internal use only and should not be ordered. Free Flow RPO Code Ref. Only RPO Code Description G80 Differential, heavy-duty locking rear S S FHS E85 FlexFuel capable S S L83 Engine, 5.3L EcoTec3 V8, with Active Fuel Management, Direct Injection, Variabl

G80 is BOTH a locker and a limited slip - let me explain: it depends on the application which it is. G80 is the RPO code that GM has used for decades in cars and trucks. In cars, such as my 1969 Chevelle, the G80 is a limited slip cone clutch differential commonly referred to as posi-traction, GM speak for positive traction/limited slip For RPO Codes look in glove box for the letter schemes below to find out what options you have, these are listed in front of the GM Service manual. IMO an essential piece of your toolbox is the GM manual, especially with the 6.5 as the dealers no longer school their techs in 6.5, it's all DMAX now. G80-- AXLE REAR, LIMITED SLIP.

How to Decode General Motors RPO Codes NewGMParts

Look in the glovebox at the RPO codes (huge list of factory reference codes as to what parts were installed on the vehicle).GU2 2:73 ratioGU4 3:08 ratio. GU5 3:23 ratio. GU6 3:42 ratio. GT4 3:73 ratio. GT5 4:10 ratio. GQ1 Open Differential Rear Axle. G80 Positraction/Locking Rear Axle. Different Dash 1989 GTA RPO Production Figures. Submitted by y84 on Fri, 11/06/2009 - 17:58. Again for 1989, the GTAs were fully-contented models representing the flagships of the Firebird product line. Total production was down a bit from the 1988 level. Below are the production option breakdowns for 1989* This is a computer animation of the internal components of the Eaton G80 Locking differential offered in GM vehicles

RPO-G80 Positraction axel 3.73 ratio RPO-U17 Tach and gauges Car wears most of it original Code 69 Cortez Silver and black stripes w/ code B black vinyl top. Correct date coded DZ302 rebuilt with 1178 steel crank, forged pistons, 186 casting 2.02 valve heads Pad reads 19L525247 V0124D The G80 installed in all GM full size trucks is an Eaton mechanical locker. It locks both wheels together when one wheel spins 100 rpm faster than the other. it unlocks over 20 mph. The G80 installed in cars is a limited slip. Same Rpo code, different application. GM bulletin.. I'm looking for guidance on how to determine the production codes for a 1982 chevy c/k10 pickup. The rpo code list is missing from the glove box. The vin is 1GCEK14H5CJ132434. Thank you. read mor Axle code would not be listed on the Fisher Body sheet. However, the Engine code could be for L48, L34, and L78 in 1969. I believe that was the part that started the COPO thought (by it being on the wrong line due to a printer misalignment). Another document that would show the axle code would be the GM Chassis Broadcast sheet. Line 6 Box 236 RPO codes were generally standard between vehicle lines, but unique ones occur when the option or accessory was specific to a particular car or model. GM (at least with the Chevy II) changed the numbering convention in 1963 from three numbers (i.e. 345), to a letter followed by two numbers (i.e. T60). One often sees RPO codes for the 1962 Chevy.

RPO label reprint(s) and Tire info/door vin label reprints

RPO codes S-10 Foru

Seat RPO Codes. The first two numbers indicate the Basic Color. 19-Black. 66 - Medium Beechwood/Dark Sienna. 82-Medium Dark Gray. The Third Number or Letter Indicate the type and design as follows: Cloth: B, C. Leather: 2. Seat Option Code The specific differential tied to the code will vary depending upon the axle and vehicle in which its used. There are other RPO codes for limited slip differentials, as well. For example my 1995 Impala SS has the G80 RPO code, which corresponds to an Auburn limited slip differential. It's not the same as what you've posted

G80 locker upgrade - what rear diff do I have? | GM Truck

RPO Codes - Chevrolet Truck Silverado 150

The G80 is a mechanically activated automatically locking differential. When the wheel speed of one rear wheel exceeds a certain ratio (compared to the other), it will automatically engage. However, when you exceed a vehicle speed of about 25 mph, it will automatically disengage. level 2. themadhat90 2013 ZL1 RPO Camaro Coupe/Convertible Options ( In Bold) Microfiber Suede Interior Package (Steering Wheel, Gear Shift Knob & Boot) (Optional) Decal Package - Gray Stripe Package for ASHEN GRAY HOOD not available with B92 exposed carbon fiber hood or (GLJ) Ashen Gray Metallic (Opt.) Roof stripe not included when ordered with (CF5) power sunroof

GM RPO Codes - Axle & Ratio Identification Sierra Gear

Chevrolet Silverado 1999-2006: How to Test RearDifferentials - Astro-Safari-Info